Sunday 5 May 2013

Update on figures availability


I just thought I would post a quick update regarding when the first figure packs will be available. The masters for the British Legion are now in the process of being moulded and casted.

I expect that within one to two weeks the figures will be ready for sale. At that time I will post prices and shipping information. For now I will ship directly worldwide, and postage will be at cost from the Czech Republic (I will contact customers directly for confirmation of the cost of shipping before final processing).

At a later date there will be an announcement about a designated distributor in the USA so that North American customers get a better deal on postage and shipping duration.

Next in the pipeline, which are being finalised as we speak, are Spanish/Royalist regulars, and Gran Colombian/Patriot infantry. Hopefully I can have some pictures of the greens up for viewing in the near future.

In the meantime, please feel free to send me any questions or other enquiries to the contact e-mail address on the left of the page.

2 comments:

  1. Your figures are very nice and give me interest for a period I am really ignorant about.

    I wonder who your suclptor is but they are awesome

    Best wishes

    Franck
    FG MiniZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Just counting the days now when they will arrive from the casting service. I will put up more information about them on the blog once they are ready for sale.

      Delete